Training Manager (F&B Chain)
- Develop training master plan, review performance and measure training effectiveness;
- Analyze, identify and build the training needs/tools/methods;
- Lead the design, development and implementation of training’s materials and courses;
- Build training, procedures, policies to manage and enhance training quality;
- Involve in team to deploy and develop job competencies for Operations staffs; support HR to build and execute the internal development plan for Operations
- Regularly manage and ensure the quality of technical and service mindset/soft skills of trained staffs in stores from junior staffs to management level
- Analyse and develop a competency matrix for soft skills and leadership skill of operations staffs;
- Start up training tracking system;
- Provide guidance, feedbacks and individual coaching for internal trainers to meet the internal training demands;
- Understand different roles of team to set up training & development plan;
- Provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.
- Build and manage training budget to perform effectively.
- Plan human resources to have back-up when required;
- Weekly and monthly report to board of directors.
- College/University degree in hospitality, human resources, , business administration or other relating fields is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as Training manager with knowledge and insight in F&B chain;
- Experience of leadership and soft skills training including course design, assessment and evaluation;
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, learning styles and training formats (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc) to deliver a variety of training solutions;
- Strong leadership, management, organization and planning skills;
- Ability to perform critical analysis and propose solutions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organisation.
The Coffee House - Hồ Chí Minh, Văn phòng The Coffee House - tầng 7, toà nhà IMC, 62 Trần Quang Khải, P. Tân Định, Q.1, TP.HCM
12/09 — 30/10/2018
Full time (toàn thời gian)